Volatility has returned to the stock market with a vengeance. September for example saw 12 of its 21 trading sessions rise or fall by more than half of a percent. The Boyar Value Group recently released its latest quarterly letter detailing our views on the market.
Topics discussed include:
- Our thoughts on the U.S. equity market from a valuation perspective;
- Where we are currently uncovering intriguing investment opportunities;
- Today’s interest rate environment from a historical perspective;
- Our opinion on portfolio construction;
- Why paying too much attention to day to day stock price movements could be injurious to your long-term financial well-being
To read our latest quarterly letter in its entirety, please click here.